Official Rules & Regulations:
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO WIN.
- Show Me the Monte’s online sweepstakes and giveaways are open only to residents of Canada, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- The online sweepstakes for the Ultimate Girls Weekend is offered by Everything But the Groom Bridal Boutique (herein referred to as Show Me the Monte, an event produced by Everything But the Groom), 20478 Fraser Highway, Langley, BC V3A 4G2
- All sweepstakes are subject to the start/end dates and times as noted on the initial giveaway contest offer. Entries can be made by mail or drop off before the end date/time of giveaway if access to a computer or the internet is not available. Please address manual entries to: It’s My Wedding Bridal Fair, 20478 Fraser Highway, Langley, BC V3A 4G2
- Limit one entry per person only. Additional entries can be made on behalf of another person (i.e. if a friend is entering for another friend that is a bride to be)
- Winners must respond to telephone call within 36 hours to claim prize otherwise another winner will be picked. No exceptions considered.
- Winners will be chosen from all valid entries and announced on Everything But the Groom’s social media accounts and/or any other affiliated social media accounts such as the Show Me the Monte social media pages.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded; no cash substitutions, exchanges or returns are available. Prizes are non-transferrable, non-refundable and have no cash value if not used.
- Winners agree to allow Show Me the Monte the use of all pictures, names and/or statements for future promotional purposes, at no additional remuneration.
- Show Me the Monte will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for, or liable to any contest entrant or any other person for:
- Any erroneous, lost, damaged, late, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, defective, or altered contest entries, regardless of the cause;
- Failure for any reason of the selected entrant to receive a prize notification alert;
- Any changes in an entrant’s email addresses or phone numbers after entries are submitted;
- Any technical malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause.
- Show Me the Monte reserves the right to refuse or reject any entry that is incomplete or offensive to anyone’s sex, morality, religion or culture.
- If the prize is unavailable for reasons beyond Show Me the Monte’s control, Show Me the Monte reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Show Me the Monte also reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest or these Official Rules if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond It’s Show Me the Monte control impairs the integrity of this contest, as determined by the contest organizers, to their sole discretion.
- All entrant’s of any sweepstakes or giveaway that is offered by Show Me the Monte agree that there an no affiliations with any online platforms such as Facebook Inc. or Instagram. Should any issue arise from a contest or promotion offered by Show Me the Monte, all parties agree to hold all Social Media Platforms harmless of any involvement in such disputes.
- By entering the contest, participants fully and unconditionally agree to all of these rules, terms and conditions.